Settlement documents Brandenburg

On this page you will find all the documents you need for the settlement of a Brandenburger events. Tent camps fall into the aMB and should be settled there! Consultation always under 030/319 11 13.

When your account is (almost) complete, please send it by post to VCP/RDP BBB - Goethestraße 26-30 - 10625 Berlin.

If you have any questions or problems with the content, please send a file(s) with your question to:

General area of action/tent camp (aMB)

Bildung (BI) und Internationale Begegnung (IB)

Administrative and working equipment (VAM)

global documents

To the top of the page